A prison in the sun. Isobel Blackthorn.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 1 of 1 copy available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||FIC BLACKTHORN PBK (Text)||35031301162390||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781700177421 (paperback)
- Physical Description: 243 pages; 22cm
- Edition: Paperback edition.
- Publisher: Medford, OR.: New Chapter Publishing, 2019.
Ghost rider Trevor Moore rents an old farmhouse in Fuerteventura, he moves in to find his muse. Instead he discovers a rucksack filled with cash. Trevor unravels the harrowing true story of a camp that incarcerated gay men in the 50s and 60s.
Search for related items by subject