Bone rattle / Marc Cameron.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 11 of 21 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
1 current hold with 21 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||FIC CAMERON (Text)||35031301190880||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496732088
- ISBN: 1496732081
- Physical Description: 330 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Publishing Corp., 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
Series numeration from goodreads.com
Sequel to: Stone Cross.
Pulled from their duties to keep track of sequestered jurors in a high-profile trial involving a massive drug conspiracy, Arliss Cutter and deputy Lola Teariki realize that they are dealing with something much bigger, and darker, than a simple drug trial when the prosecuting attorney is murdered.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Cutter, Arliss (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
United States marshals > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Alaska > Fiction.
Alaska > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- Arliss Cutter novel ; 
- An Arliss Cutter Novel ; 3
- Cameron, Marc. Arliss Cutter novel ; 3.
- An Arliss Cutter novel