Pup fiction / Laurien Berenson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 14 of 17 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
1 current hold with 17 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||FIC BERENSON (Text)||35031301190460||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781496718389
- Physical Description: 294 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First Kensington Hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Kensington Books, 2021.
Sending her kids to the Graceland School's summer camp, Melanie discovers that murder is on the schedule when she is thrown into a mystery involving the owner's dead estranged husband and three prize-winning Dalmatians.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Travis, Melanie (Fictitious character) > Fiction.
Women detectives > Connecticut > Fiction.
Murder > Investigation > Fiction.
Women dog owners > Fiction.
Dogs > Fiction.
Connecticut > Fiction.
|Genre:||Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
- A Melanie Travis canine mystery. 27
- Berenson, Laurien. Melanie Travis mystery ; 27.
- A Melanie Travis canine mystery