The last thing he told me : a novel / Laura Dave.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 23 of 130 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
428 current holds with 130 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||FIC DAVE (Text)||35031301190650||Adult Book Rental||Checked Out||10/09/2021|
- ISBN: 9781501171345 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 1501171348 (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 306 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Simon & Shuster hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Simon & Schuster, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
"Reese's book club"--Cover.
"When her husband of a year disappears, Hannah quickly learns he is not who he said he was and is left to sort out the truth with just one ally--her husband's teenage daughter, who hates her."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Missing persons > Investigation > Fiction.
Secrecy > Fiction.
Stepdaughters > Fiction.
Families > Fiction.