Chasing the boogeyman : a novel / Richard Chizmar.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 4 of 16 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
18 current holds with 16 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||FIC CHIZMAR (Text)||35031301188920||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781982175160
- ISBN: 1982175168
- Physical Description: xiii, 322 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First Gallery Books hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Gallery Books, an imprint of Simon & Schuster, Inc., 2021
- Copyright: ©2021
"In the summer of 1988, the mutilated bodies of several missing girls begin to turn up in a small Maryland town. The grisly evidence leads police to the terrifying assumption that a serial killer is on the loose in the quiet suburb. But soon a rumor begins to spread that the evil stalking local teens is not entirely human. Law enforcement, as well as members of the FBI are certain that the killer is a living, breathing madman--and he's playing games with them. For a once peaceful community trapped in the depths of paranoia and suspicion, it feels like a nightmare that will never end"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Serial murderers > Fiction.
Serial murder investigation > Fiction.
Teenage girls > Crimes against > Fiction.
Authors > Fiction.