Codependent no more : how to stop controlling others and start caring for yourself / Melody Beattie.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 35 of 39 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
1 current hold with 39 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||NF 155.9 BEATTIE PBK (Text)||35031301189610||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780894864025 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 0894864025 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9781417663606 (hbk)
- ISBN: 141766360X (hbk)
- Physical Description: xviii, 254 pages ; 21 cm
- Edition: 25th anniversary ed.
- Publisher: Center City, Minn. : Hazelden, 
- Copyright: ©1992
First edition published 1986 ; second edition 1992. Includes author's prefaces to 15th anniversary edition (2001) and 25th anniversary edition (2011)
|Bibliography, etc. Note:||
Includes bibliographical references (pages -254)
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Pt. 1. What's codependency, and who's got it? -- pt. 2. The basics of self-care.
Discusses codependency and contains real-life examples, personal reflections, exercises, and self-tests designed to help people overcome their codependency.
Search for related items by subject
Substance abuse > Patients > Family relationships.