A Christmas resolution : a novel / Anne Perry.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 24 of 78 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
23 current holds with 78 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||FIC PERRY (Text)||35031301167030||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||12/15/2020|
- ISBN: 9780593129586 (hardcover)
- ISBN: 059312958X (hardcover)
- Physical Description: 175 pages ; 20 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : Ballantine Books, 2020.
Series numeration from goodreads.com
When Celia Hooper discovers that her dear friend Clementine is to marry widower Seth Marlowe--a man with a sinister past--she calls upon her husband, Detective John Hooper of the Thames River Police, to help her find out what really happened to Seth's first wife several years ago. Rumor has it that she killed herself and Seth's daughter ran away to live on the streets but no one seems to know the truth."-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Husband and wife > Fiction.
Police > England > London > Fiction.
Criminal investigation > Fiction.
Marriage > Fiction.
Detective and mystery fiction.