- 0 of 1 copy available at Degenstein.
- 19 of 78 copies available at SPARK Libraries. (Show)
68 current holds with 78 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Degenstein Community Library||FIC NEWMAN (Text)||35031301189270||Adult Fiction||Checked Out||10/02/2021|
- ISBN: 9781982177881
- ISBN: 1982177888
- Physical Description: 290 pages ; 25 cm.
- Edition: First Avid Reader Press hardcover edition.
- Publisher: New York : Avid Reader Press, 2021.
- Copyright: ©2021
There are one hundred and forty-three other passengers on your flight. What you don't know is that your pilot's family was kidnapped. The only way the family will survive is if the pilot follows his orders and crashes the plane. Enjoy the flight.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Air pilots > Fiction.
Airplanes > Fiction.
Kidnapping > Fiction.
Threats > Fiction.
Aeronautics > Flights > Fiction.
Terrorists > Fiction.